Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Field Trip and Fall Festivities

Colby's class got to go on a field trip to Hee Haw Farms and I got to go with him.  I was only in charge of Colby and another boy so I actually got to enjoy going.  There was so much to do at the farm that I don't even think we saw the animals since Colby wanted to do all the other stuff.  

There was tether ball, which Colby thought was so fun.  
 Big huge slide
 Jumping on gigantic bales of hay
 Looking cute
 Roping a cow
 Looking cute again
 I am so glad that I am able to go on these field trips with him and volunteer in his class.  It's fun to see him around his friends and teacher and to be with him one on one.

We also went to the Scarecrow Festival again this year.  I apparently didn't take any pictures of Colby and Reese actually doing anything there.  It was quite crowded and I'm always nervous trying to keep track of two kids.
 Reese insisted on waiting an extremely long line so she could go on this train ride.  I'm not sure why she looks so scared in this picture because she loved the ride but it is pretty funny.
 She also insisted on getting her face painted.  She got this cute flower on her cheek, which we didn't realize until after, that it was a temporary tatoo and did not come off her cheek for a good week.  She never wanted it to come off, she thought she was dang cute.
 We also went to Wheeler Farm.  


 These kids crack me up.

0 comments: