Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Halloween

 Halloween started off the day before at Reese's dance class.  Her class had a little party and they were able to wear their costumes.  Unfortunately, Reese wanted to be a mermaid and her costume wasn't something she could dance in very easily.  Luckily we had a back up costume of Snow White.




 On Halloween, I went to the Halloween parade at Colby's school.

Here is my TMNT.

Then I got to help out at his Halloween party at the sugar cookie station.  
 I brought Reese along and she thought she was just one of the 6 year old girls there.  She is already talking how she can't wait until she's old enough to go to Colby's school.  

Here they are in their costumes, ready to go trick or treating.  
 
 I told them to pose as a turtle and as a mermaid.  I think they nailed it!


 At Grandma Nelson's for the annual chili and scone dinner and trick or treating with cousins.
 

0 comments: