We went on a family vacation to Bear Lake, my favorite place on earth. I'm not sure why it's my favorite, maybe because I have so many fun memories there or maybe because I haven't been too many places. Either way, I love it there.
The first day we, and when I saw we, I mean my dad, rented a boat and the banana sled. Better known as the water weenie.
I got talked into going on the water weenie with my nephew, Jake, who is 16 and my niece, Ally who is 13 while Darren was driving the boat. I told Darren that I did not want to fall off because I didn't have a towel on the boat and the water was freezing. He agreed. I should have known better because as soon as we started going, I had Jake behind me trying to push me in the water the entire ride and soon found myself in the water from Darren's driving. I should have known. After that we did some wakeboarding. I can get up and kind of look like I know what I'm doing but I like water skiing SO much better. I was telling Jake about this and he asked me what water skiing was. ????? I guess water skiing was cool about 15 years ago. I still love it and I don't care if no one does it anymore!
We also rented a water tramp. I'm pretty sure Colby was on that thing about 99% of the time. He loved it.
We played on the beach the next day.
And got a sea doo.
And a canoe.
It's really hard being the youngest grandchild and just sitting in the canoe while everyone else does all the work.
The view from our cabin. Love it.
Went to the Pickville Playhouse.
Played a lot of cards
And did a lot of goofing off.
It was a great trip.
0 comments:
Post a Comment