I thought I would document Colby and Reese's birthdays since I keep meaning to document Christmas but I think it's a little late for that now. Colby's birthday was in February. He opened the presents from us at home and of course he had to wear a party hat. It is not a birthday unless party hats are being worn.
Then we decided to take him to Classic Skating. Ever since we went last year he's been wanting to go back. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said, go to the roller skating rink. So, that is what we did. Unfortunately, everyone else had the same idea that same night. The place was PACKED and with some real lookers too. Colby didn't mind though. He had fun in the bouncy stuff, playing arcage games, and riding his bike. We had our families come to celebrate with us since it is always more fun with more people. :) Here Colby is getting ready to blow out his candles...

...on his Thomas cake. He hadn't seen the Thomas show before but that didn't mean anything to him. He was still obsessed. He got such good presents and had such a fun time. I really like this age. I think I say that with every age but 4 is a good age.

Now onto Reese's birthday in March. I can't believe she is one! Where did the last year go? Man, I am so glad it is behind me. :)
We just had a small party at our house for her on her b-day. She only got one toy because she desperately needed clothes. I put a dress on her the Sunday before and it looked like she was wearing a shirt. I thought I would just change her into a different dress but realized they were all the same size. So, I suggested to everyone that she could really use some clothes. :) She did get this cute ladybug Pillow Pet that she loves.

She of course LOVED her cake! Very different from Colby who wouldn't touch his and actually when I put it in front of him he knocked it off and started crying because he was scared of it. Not little Reesie. She devoured hers. I apparently need to feed her more cake since at her 1 year appointment she is below average for weight and height. Of course she is 95th in her head size.

I still think she is Colby Jr. as far as looks go. If only she'd grow some hair maybe she wouldn't look so much like him. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment