Monday, January 31, 2011

9 Months and Walking

Little Reese thinks she is one of the bigs kids. She took her first steps around New Years and didn't stop. She was very determined to master walking and she certainly has. Even though she still falls and bumps her head (evidence by all the bruises on her forehead) that doesn't stop her. She cruises around the whole house. She is very entertained walking from room to room getting into everything. The day she turned 10 months old she decided to throw herself out of her crib. She is going to be one cute troublemaker.

She decided to skip crawling. She can army crawl if absolutely necessary but she found it wasn't necessary. If she falls she just picks herself back up and starts walking again. I've heard if a baby doesn't learn to crawl then about 4 years from now they may have trouble reading or something like that. Somehow that seems ridiculous to me but I'll let you know if not learning to crawl completely screws her up.


1 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe she's walking! What a cutie. Lexie better not do that to me. I need her to stay little... We need to hang out!!!!