Thursday, August 12, 2010

Preschool...YAY!

Colby started preschool this week. He was so ready to go! I dropped him off and said bye to him but he didn't even care or acknowledge that I was leaving. He saw a table of legos and he was gone. I already knew he wouldn't care that I was leaving, which is a good thing. Now let's just hope he doesn't get kicked out for being naughty. :)

We had to get him a backpack so I told him we were going to go and he said he wanted a purple one. Thanks to Dora. Luckily they didn't have a purple one but he found a better one instead. A Mario Bros. one. He doesn't even know who Mario and Luigi are but they are holding baseballs and a bat and he was dead set on getting that one. I thought it was ugly but we couldn't talk him out of it. Now he wants to wear it everywhere.

I just thought I'd throw this picture in because its cute. He loves to help daddy mow the lawn. He found his own lawn mower to help daddy with. He even pulls a pretend cord to start the ball popper, oh I mean lawn mower.

1 comments:

Val said...

So fun! Preschool is a great time in life for little tots:)