Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big Boy Bed

I posted back in December that we bought Colby a big boy bed. Well, we just barely transistioned him into it. We kept asking him if he wanted his big boy bed and he kept saying no and said he wanted his crib. Finally one day, I just moved the mattresses in his room right before his nap and said we were going to try it out. I didn't think it was going to work but he fell right asleep and when he woke up and asked him how he liked his new bed. He said, "that was much better!" He is seriously the funniest, sweetest kid. I love this age! He cracks Darren and I up all the time. Maybe I can say how cute he is since he is asleep right now and I'm looking at this picture of him sleeping. He's always so much sweeter when he's sleeping.


1 comments:

Val said...

Yay! That is awesome! It was so fun to see you at the Zoo. It was a hot day forsure. Your kids are darling! I'll call you and we'll have a play date.