I had to do a quick post about Colby and his obsession with Mamma Mia because one day I'll have to remind him of this and he will be so embarrassed. When this movie first came out I loved it. I bought the soundtrack on iTunes and put it on my iPod and listened to it all the time in the car. As you know, this movie has been out for quite a while. Well, my obsession ended quickly but Colby's keeps getting worse. I don't even want to take him anywhere in the car because as soon as we get in he is requesting to listen to, "Honey Honey." It's the first song on the soundtrack. Sometimes he won't get out of the car until whatever song we are listening to is over. If we are home I go get the headphones so he can keep listening to it. He'll listen to it while he takes naps and he wants to watch the movie so he can sing and dance like they do in the movie. While he's playing he's singing these songs. I'll say we should sing songs to Reese, thinking we'll sing Patty Cake or Itsy Bitsy Spider and he'll say let's sing, "Dancing Queen" to her. I am so sick of these songs I could puke. I keep thinking this obsession is going to end soon but so far there is no end in sight.
Our house sold
11 years ago
3 comments:
I love it! He is such a funny little man. We had so much fun at your house, let's do it again really soon:)
This is Darren, I just want to say this is not my son. With me out of the house working, he has been brainwashed. Poor little guy doesn't have a chance. How about throw a football once in awhile, or wrestle, do something instead of musical theater.
I am laughing out loud at Darren's response right now! This is a hilarious story Jewels - I'm so glad you have it written down! :)
Post a Comment