Monday, February 22, 2010

Used Car Salesman

Darren has this client that has turned into a good friend over the years that buys cars from the auction and then sells them. He has been doing this for years and that is his job. Darren realized that he makes pretty good money doing this so he decided to talk to him and see if he could start doing it on the side. Of course this guy said yes because he loves Darren for some reason. :) Anyway, so now Darren buys cars from the auction at a really good price and sells them. So far he's sold two cars...one to my good friend Laurie. So now my husband is a used car salesman so if you are in the market for a car he's the man. Beats going to a dealership! I HATE those places!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wish I would have known this 3 weeks ago when we bought our van. =) So sorry I missed you guys last week. I miss you! Hope you're doing well and feeling good. See you soon!

Laurie said...

haha....Kelly drives a van! We love our new ride. Thanks Darren!

Laurie said...

Hello???? Shouldn't you be updating about the latest exciting news in your family????
I need some pictures!