Sunday, April 4, 2010

She's Here!

Reese Mayree finally made it here on Monday, the 29th. I'm a little late with the announcement but here she is...
Colby absolutely loves her. He gives her kisses and wants to hold her every chance he gets. So far she's been a good baby but believe me Darren and I are both still exhausted. I was supposed to get induced on Monday but little Reese couldn't wait any longer. I went into labor on Sunday night. We got to the hospital about 12:45 am. Darren and I couldn't sleep all night so we were both ridiculously tired. It would have been nice if she would have waited until the morning but I'm sure that's a sign of things to come...she'll do what she wants when she wants. She was born at 12:53 pm and weighed 8 lbs. and was 20 inches long with lots of dark hair. We're excited she's here and love this little girl!

12 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations Julie!

Palmer Family said...

Congrats. So happy everything went well.

Susannah said...

Oh yeah, this is so exciting! Congrats to the both of you, she is just beautiful! I love her name as well. Congrats!

Val said...

Congrats! I am so glad you're all well. She is beautiful!

Kelly said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to hold her again. She's beautiful! Hope you're doing well. See you soon-

Lynette said...

Congratulations Julie! She is beautiful and Coby makes a great big brother already! Hopefully you got some rest since then. :o)

KamilahNYC said...

Congratulations! She's sooo cute!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Annie Miller said...

Soooooooo cute!! Congrats :)

DeRose Family said...

She's going to have your cute little nose!! CONGRATS! Time to break out those shower caps!

Jodi said...

Congratulations Jewels!! Can't wait to see her! Oh wait, I can't wait to see you! Ha ha!! I hope all is well. Lots of love, friend.

Heather D. White said...

Congratulations Jewels and Darren. She is beautiful!