Yes, my whole blog is about Colby. Really, that's my life so that's what you get. So, I thought I'd try slowly potty training Colby. I really have no idea how or what to do so this may take me some time. Plus, I really have no idea how I'm going to do it with work. I know I'm going to get too busy and forget to help him along. So I have very low expectations for this process. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago we bought him a little potty seat and just put him on the potty to see what he'd do. Nothing. A couple days later I put him on and got some books for him to look at. Before I know it, he's pooping. Yep, the first thing this kid does on the pot is poops. What kid does that first? So far he's pooped on the potty three times and only peed once. I must catch him at just the right time. Anyway, he's not interested in it and could care less so we're not making much progress. Probably mostly my fault since like I said I just forget about doing it. If anyone has any advice I sure would appreciate it!
Our house sold
11 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah! You're back on the blog wagon! Colby is 3?!? I lost a year somewhere! He is so cute and I love his haircut! SO good to see you the other nighy!
We just told Mahala she can only have a diaper on at nap and bed time. She had one accident and didn't like it running down her leg. She is doing great now and tells me when she has to go. Good luck, it isn't very motivating for parents when we know we have to clean up the mess!!!
Post a Comment