Saturday, February 20, 2010

Colby's 3rd B-day

Colby's birthday was last week and we pretty much celebrated the whole week. Here he is with my mom at my family's party. I thought he looked so old sitting in this chair. He's getting so big!

His favorite present was Handy Manny. He is obsessed with this guy now. I swear he goes through month long spurts of obsessions. It's hard to keep up with what the kid is into. He loves to sing the Handy Manny song when he's playing with the tools. Although he doesn't know the words so he just makes them up. I'm not sure what the words are either but I think they go something like, "Hop up, jump in, come on let's go." Colby's words, "Hot chocolate, come on let's go."

Every time I mention birthday party Colby says that we need balloons, party hats, and birthday cake. We got all of it and of course he didn't eat the birthday cake. Have I mentioned he's a weird eater?

He waited until breakfast the next day to eat it...with his tools of course.

Darren and I gave him this scooter but he HAD to have a helmet to go with it. He thinks helmets are awesome. The 3-year old helmet was of course too small for his noggin so we had to get the 5-year old helmet. I just love this kid! He's so stinkin cute!

0 comments: