Monday, June 22, 2009

Bear Lake

My favorite place to be is Bear Lake. I absolutely love it there. This year we waited too long to decide if we were going and the only time available to use my aunts cabin was in June, which is too early for Bear Lake but we went anyway. We only had one day of good weather but we had a great time. Colby had a great time at the beach...the one day it was sunny.

As you know, he loves his cars and constantly had them in his hands. He even made a race track in the sand.

Played with them on the deck of the cabin.
And couldn't put his cars down long enough to eat so he ate right from Grandma's hand.
He is very serious when it comes to playing with his cars.

Darren had a good time on the beach too. He thought he was quite creative making a sand pillow. He is going to love that I posted this picture of him! :)It was also our 7 year anniversary while we were up there, which we will be celebrating next weekend. Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

Palmer Family said...

How fun! I love Bear Lake so much! Happy Anniversary!

Annie Miller said...

Happy Anniversay! I forget your anniversary is so closed to ours. I am also a big Bear Lake fan...but it is a little chilly. I am impressed Colby was in it!

Val said...

Seven years! that is awesome! I will call you this week and we should do lunch for Birthdays.