Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Really, 30?

Yesterday was my b-day and all I can say is am I really 30?! Ugh. Here are some things that I expected when I was 30:


Relief Society arms...check!

Flabby bum...check!

Muffin top...check!

Would rather take a nap than do anything else...check!


Yep, it looks like I'm old. Maybe working out would solve some of those issues. I'll start tomorrow.


Turning 30 isn't so bad. I actually think life is better now than it was 10 years ago and hopefully when I turn 40 I can say the same thing. It was a good b-day, minus the funeral. Darren took me to a fancy restaurant where we were the only people in the entire restaurant. He kept telling me he rented out the place just for us. Good one! So, what else was there to do but to take dorky pictures...

Happy birthday to me!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Isn't 30 great??? Happy birthday! Let's celebrate soon!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Julie!

Palmer Family said...

Happy Birthday. And for the record. I have not seen any of those items on you!

Tierney said...

Oh please, you don't have any of those things you listed!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Jewels... I would really, really love to see you and celebrate the big 3-0! And if you have a muffin top, I'll eat my shoes!! :)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Julie! You don't look a day over 29!

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday Julie! You are hilarious. I'm sure Darren thinks you're a total babe! : )