The people who lived in this house before us put in a gigantic garden. When Darren and I saw how big it was our first thought was to take it out. We have never gardened before so what was the point of having one in but then the idea of having a garden became a little exciting. So, we left the ginormous garden in and surprisingly filled just about the entire thing. We have planted tomatoes, watermelon, strawberries, yellow and green squash, cucumbers, carrots, and potatoes. We both have very low expectations that we are actually going to grow something but maybe we'll be surprised...
Our house sold
11 years ago
3 comments:
Good for you! I've never had a garden either. But I sure love fresh veggies! hint hint. :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!
What a Martha you're turning out to be! The only thing I grow well is weeds.
Go Julie!!!
Post a Comment