Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Weekend

Oh how I love a long weekend full of BBQ's and family fun. Saturday night we went to go see Aiden and put some flowers on his grave. We got to stay for about 2 seconds before Colby was pulling flags and balloons off of every other grave around.

So, we decided to stop off at a Murray park near the cemetery on our way home to let the kid run wild. I haven't been to Muarry park in years and it was actually pretty cool.

Colby was fascinated/terrified of the ducks that just walked around.

We also found a really cool playset that he absolutely loved. They have all these toys that spin around. There was one that Darren made me get on while he spun me. I don't know why I trusted that he would be nice to me. I almost flew off of the thing because Darren was spinning me so hard. He sure thought it was funny.

Monday was the day of BBQ's with families. Darren's family came over for lunch and we set up our slide (that my nice friend Laurie gave to me since her kids had out grown it) to go right into our huge pool. Colby loved it! Then he started to throw every possible thing he could find into the pool.

Good times! Now, it's back to work tomorrow. Ugh!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Colby is so cute!!! You forgot to mention that it's your 30th BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO!!!! Hope you have a great one. I want to come see you. Call me!