This is what my kitchen table looks like every single day. Lined with cars. For some reason Colby really likes to play with his cars on the table. Sometimes I let him play with the cars while he eats but I may not let him do that anymore since this is what happened last night. His corn ended up in his car.
Also, last night Darren and I decided to take Colby to a professional (Cookie Cutters) to get his haircut. I was sick of trying to do it ourselves since he's kicking and screaming the whole time while I am trying to hold him still. I end up being completely covered in hair and his hair doesn't look so hot. I figured Cookie Cutters could do a much better job then us. As soon as we belted him down so the lady could cut his hair the crying began and did not stop the entire time. He was crying so hard and so much that he started gagging and ended up throwing up on Darren. I'm sure we have been black listed at Cookie Cutters and are never welcomed back. They did do a much better job than we have done but at this point, I think we'll be growing Colby's hair out until he's 12!
Our house sold
11 years ago
4 comments:
That's hilarious! You should see my house. Don't feel bad. Did you paint your kitchen that color? I LOVE it! I want a green kitchen so bad but Mike doesn't get it. I may have to get that color from you. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Jude is adorable :)Is he Missy's? So cute!
I am glad Mason is not the only one who screams when he gets his haircut. Whenever we go into cookie cutters they run.
Love the corn in the car. And Bode and Colby have been banned from Cookie Cutters, Bode screams bloody murder whenever we come close to that place. Colby is getting so big.
I am still waiting for a call when we get to go out and old Bunco group...let's plan it. I miss seeing everyone.
He may scream through his haircuts, but dang he is sure a cutie!!!
by the way, I'm determined that the car thing is totally incurable, so don't even try. Those cars will go anywhere and everywhere.
Post a Comment