Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Wrap Up

I can't believe my last post was over a month ago. I thought I would give a quick update on March. My cute parents had their b-day (yes they have the same birthday).
I got an adorable, chubby new nephew, Jude.

I survived Darren's 2 full days straight of March Madness with his buddies at our house. I'm talking days off of work for about 12 hours straight, 3 TV's, and lots of junk food, which makes for one smelly house! :)

I am also almost done with painting every single room, hallway, bathroom (except for the master bathroom, which I will hopefully get to in the next couple of weeks) in our house. I seriously can't believe I have painted this much. I'll have to post pictures soon. The bad thing is I have spent all my time, energy, and money with painting and haven't spent much time decorating the walls yet. I figure there's a good possiblity we'll be in the house for a very long time maybe even the rest of our lives so I have plenty of time left to decorate. :)

That about wraps up March. I was looking forward to April but then just heard it will be snowing until at least the middle of the month. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Val said...

You are such an awesome wife! I am so greatful that my hubby isn't too into sports. I am sorry that I have been such a flake about coming to see you. I promise that I will call and come soon!

Missy said...

Wow! What a cute little nephew you have!

Laurie said...

Hi Toby!

Brittany said...

You get the best wife on the planet award, Darren is one lucky man! Is that Missy's son? He is a doll.