Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All Boy...

Yesterday was such a nice day that Colby and I hung out in our backyard. He decided to climb these rocks while he thought I wasn't looking. All I could think was how "all boy" he is with climbing these rocks and because as soon as he got to the top he immediately started playing in the mud.
Later that night Darren and I went to the temple. We dropped Colby off at my moms and came back to this...
This is what you get when Grandma's house has girl toys! To his credit, he puts EVERYTHING on his head and thinks its a hat. I should do a post about all the things he actually does wear as hats...funnels, buckets, you name it. He is a nut!


5 comments:

Susannah said...

That totally made me laugh! Too cute!

Missy said...

Princess Colby!

Laurie said...

Long live the queen! I love him.
Thanks for everything Jewels. You are a great friend.

Laurie said...

Hi Toby!

Tierney said...

I seriously love the crown. Laila will have so much fun dressing him up when he gets a little older!