I am one of those suckers that loves Valentines Day. It's stupid, I know, but I still love it and luckily Darren knows I do so he always tries to make it a special day. He had two dozen roses delivered to me, which later we agreed was a waste of money since they were all dead the next day. Then he planned a night out of dinner at Lonestar and then we went and saw, "Confessions of a Shopaholic." He picked the movie and only complained once about going to see it...just kidding sweetie! It was so nice to have a few hours to ourselves and be able to joke around with each other and have fun. Thanks again for the fun night out sweetie!
Our house sold
11 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds perfect!
What a thoughtful husband. Seriously, what happened to Vinny...?
Whatever...Darren has been telling Steve for weeks he was dying to see that!! Melissa said she is planning a multi-house tour??
Post a Comment