My little guy turned 2 today. He had a pretty darn good b-day too. Last night we had my fam over for cookies and ice cream. Colby is the weirdest eater. He won't try anything new so I wasn't sure if he'd eat cake. I know he's a big fan of cookies so I made sugar cookies in the shape of airplanes, trains, and sailboats. The trains ended up looking more like big blobs but they were still pretty tasty! I put a big number "2" candle in Colby's cookie and he ended up eating the candle. Yep, at first he started to lick it and then took a big ol' bite out of it. YUCK! Didn't I say he was a weird eater?! He had a great time with my whole family being over. I think that's what he liked best out of the whole night! He did get some pretty awesome presents that Colby is loving. Thanks fam!Tonight, we went out to eat at his favorite restaurant, Kneaders. Okay, maybe it's my favorite but he does love their grilled cheese. Vinny and T came with us along with their kids, Jack and Laila. As you can tell below Colby loves them. He decided out of nowhere to give Laila hugs.
Our house sold
11 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!
My kids love him too! I'm surprised they don't bug him with how much they want to squeeze him and give him kisses (Laila).
I can't believe he's two! Cookies and icecream sound awesome!
Post a Comment