We didn't realize when we moved into this house that there was an Elementary school right up the street. It is right in the middle of our neighborhood, which will be nice when Colby is older. He'll be able to walk to school since it is very close to our house. We also didn't realize that every school bus and car taking kids to school pass in front of our house all day long. So, just about every morning Colby is standing in front of the window looking at the parade in front of our house. He sits and tells me every thing that is driving past..."school bus, car, school bus, school bus, car." It's pretty darn cute. He now has an obession with school buses.
Our house sold
11 years ago
5 comments:
Before you know it, he'll be riding that bus!
That is to funny, well at least you know who is coming by.
He is so cute! It is crazy to think I have never met that cute boy!
That is pretty darn cute! I can't believe he's talking so much already. We really need to get together!
That is so cute! I'm surprised he isn't afraid of them. My kids were always scared of buses and garbage trucks cause they were so noisy. I should know better though with Colby...they have wheels.
Post a Comment