Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Temple Goal

I have made a goal this year to go to the temple once a month. I have decided to go by myself or with a friend every other month and then with Darren the other months. Last night I went with my friend Deidre. Neither one of us have done initatories (I have no idea if I spelled that right or not) so we decided to give it a try. We both loved it! It was so nice to hear all those things again and I'm so glad Deidre went with me. So, I'm 1 for 1 with my goal...hopefully I can keep with it! :)

4 comments:

Palmer Family said...

You are so good. Hopefully I can make it with you once or twice!!

Kelly said...

Good for you! I'm glad you like initiatories. They're my favorite. I'll go with you in March!

Tierney said...

That is a great goal!

Melissa said...

way to go girl. :)