Darren and I stayed up late on Christmas Eve wrapping Colby's presents and setting up his train set only to find out it was a big fat waste of time.
Then the train set stayed set up for about 5 minutes before he decided to go into destruction mode and ruin all the tracks. He did have fun destroying all of our hard work.
This bad boy is what Darren and I got each other for Christmas. I'll have to say that it came in quite handy on Christmas Day. I can't believe how much snow we got! We definitely had a white Christmas!
4 comments:
Aren't kids fun? I am so jealous of your new snowblower! After several hours of shoveling yesterday, Steve talked me into getting one too. Where'd you find a good deal?
That is what Brian wants- Maybe next year. :)
OH DARREN! You got your snowblower! Congrats!
I love that sweet little Colby. Just wait till next year and he becomes greedy and wants more and more presents to rip open...fun.
When is dinner?
I ALWAYS wanted a snowblower when I was a kid! I hated shoveling snow! Glad you had a great Chrismas. I need your new address. I never sent you a Christmas card because I am a slacker and never got your new address. Will you email me? annielm78@yahoo.com
Post a Comment