I am so behind on this blogging business! I really need to do better because I keep meaning to blog and keep track of a few things but it hasn't happened. So, I thought I'd post some pics of Colby. A couple of weeks ago we went to Cornbelly's. I didn't know if Colby would like it or not but he LOVED it! He wanted to see and do everything. I think he really just liked running around. He ran into the corn maze by himself and didn't even look back. I had to grab him so he wouldn't escape. In the picture below he is crying (even though you can't really tell) because he just wanted to run wild. 

This is just a big box if corn. He wasn't too sure about it.So, for Halloween I took some pictures of Colby in his complete costume but later realized that the cord to get the pictures off of the camera and onto the computer is packed away somewhere. Luckily, Darren took some with his phone. I was going to post the others once I get the cord (which is in our POD somewhere) because he looked too cute. He was a little golfer but in this picture he didn't have his hat on. The hat made the outfit.
He didn't really get Halloween this year but he did get to go do his favorite thing, which is walk around the neighborhood. He could do that all day. We are already starting to feel cabin fever because we can't go outside. It's going to be a long winter!

2 comments:
Can't wait to see the pic of him with the hat. He's so stinkin cute!
LOVE that costume! (which we all know really isn't a costume with that dad of his:) LOVE your house too. Congrats!
Post a Comment