Colby now understands the concept of the splash park. Of course we took him in his clothes because we didn't think he'd get in the water and he got soaked. I love how in this picture he his standing on one of the water sprays. Once he got off the spray it went right up his shorts.

My little white trash baby.
We've been wanting to take Colby to a Bee's game but didn't want to spend the money if the little guy wasn't going to last too long. Good thing our friends, the Stroms, invited us to go...for free! I'm pretty sure I didn't see one ball get hit since I was either wrestling with Colby or talking with Deidre.

All this fun for the Colbster equals a nice flip flop tan line...good thing he tans up real nice like his dad and doesn't burn like mom.



5 comments:
OMGosh! I love the flip flop tan. The splash park seems to be a hit too...seen a lot of posts about that one. Glad you had fun at the game. We love baseball around our house :)
I'm glad my kids aren't albinos like me either. Looks like you had a fun-filled weekend.
Were you there Saturday night? We were too!! That flip flop tan is the best!
Those pictures must have been taken before the tragic 'broken stroller' incident. I love that tan line. I want to pinch that Colby!
So cute!! I love the saggy diaper butt. Still waiting for us to hang out again...I heard you had big news to tell me!
Post a Comment