Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Stroller Down...

The other night I was on my way to enjoy a nice night out with my friends to celebrate Laurie's b-day. I get this picture sent to my phone from Darren...

I didn't read the text message that went along with it and just figured Colby had a little too much fun spinning the wheels. Later I read the message that Darren actually backed over the stroller with the car. I guess Colby was playing with the stroller before they got in the car and Darren didn't notice that he had pushed it behind the car....so he's blaming Colby. Colby and I are both sad since I really like this stroller and wanted to use it again for a future child (not anytime in the near future) and Colby will miss pushing it around and spinning the wheels. I guess he'll have to settle for playing with the other two strollers we have.

10 comments:

NatRat said...

O shoot! I think I have a few in my garage if you need one. Collin would love to get rid of a few of my strollers. What can I say...I collect strollers!

Annie Miller said...

Bummer! I just went and bought one of those cheap umbrella strollers because I was so sick of moving the other ones around. It's actually been pretty awesome...just in case you don't want to use your other two :)

Joy said...

I think that is a Rowe trait. Scott has backed over 3 bikes. He blames it on the girls for not putting them away. could not be his fault. I don't understand how he does not look before he backs up. Then he thorws it away without telling them and lets them find it on trash day.

Tierney said...

Darren is here and making me say that it is Colby's fault.

Rasmussen Family said...

Hey, long time no see! I found your blog from Paige's and thought I would tell you hi! Looks like you have a cute family and I am glad to hear that you are happy and doing well. Preston Rasmussen

Rasmussen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

I love that he is blaming Colby :) Good luck it is hard to lose a good stroller, if you find one let me know since I will be in the whole stroller scene again soon.

Jodi said...

That is so sad! Poor little Colby and his wheels!

Anonymous said...

WOW..nothing exciting or blog-worthy has happened since the stroller incident? Sad. I think someone needs a night out. MAMMA MIA???? ;-) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie so you asked me to leave you a comment so i am
that movie last night was freaking funny
hey do you know where the crapper is i need to drop some timber hahahahahah
love jess