Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nelson Family Reunion

I haven't been very good at blogging lately. We have been doing fun things but I always forget to bring my camera or to take pictures even if i do bring the camera so it's not as exciting to blog with no pictures. Tonight I actually remembered my camera and used it! 99% of the pictures we take are with our cell phones so this is a huge step for us!


Tonight was the Nelson family reunion. It wasn't the same without my granny there...we all miss her! My grandpa is still here though at the age of 93! Dang, I just realized I really should have taken a picture of him! Anyway, we couldn't stay very long because Darren had to help his brother move but when we were there we had a good time. My aunt rented this huge slide for all the great grandkids. My niece, Jessie, took Colby down it.


Then Colby played soccer with dadHe absolutely loved this tire swing. He would have stayed in it all night if we would have let him.

My dad being a goof ball
My mom, two of my sisters and my niece

Thank you Aunt Kay for all your hard work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for cutting my head off in the slide picture but thats okay you got another picture of me cute pics of colby
Jess

Annie Miller said...

It must be that time of year...we just got back from one too. Cute family pic!

NatRat said...

Fun reunion. I bet you have a blast with your cute family!