Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Work

Work is officially killing me lately. Everyday I am completely stressed out by the end of the day. It got so bad one day that Colby and I were both crying. That is a day that I would like to forget. Right now the other guy I work with is getting married next week and will be gone for two weeks. The past month or so he and I switched jobs so I could learn his. It is stressful to try and learn so many new things in such a short amount of time. While he is gone I will be doing both his and mine and it terrifies me. I don't know how I am going to do it. Luckily Darren is taking a couple of days off so he can watch Colby while I try and work, which will be a HUGE help. I will be so glad in about 2 1/2 weeks when this is all over and I get my job back. I have already apologized to Darren about my behavior starting next Monday. I know that I am going to be overwhelmed, stressed, and irrational. I guess we'll see how it goes but I wouldn't mind just skipping these two weeks of my life.

I haven't had time to do a lot of stuff lately, like blogging. There have been some things over the past month that I have wanted to write down but by the time I am done with work I don't want to look at the computer anymore. This is a bit of a downer post but just wanted to warn everyone if you see me in the next couple of weeks you may want to run the other way.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck! I could come get Colby for a few hours to play if you want. Just think, it's only 2 weeks. "You can do anything for 2 weeks" that's what Laur tells me. :) At least Bunco is thrown in there to relieve stress. Call me when you need help with Colb.

Annie Miller said...

Sounds like you "...need a VACATION, a VACATION from you problems!" (What About Bob :) I think you should plan something really fun to do when you two weeks are over--make it your treat for surviving :) Maybe go sailing? AHOY!!!

Life Is Good said...

You should call me to come over! I could keep your little guy entertained. Just bring wheels right?

Brittany said...

Good luck Jewels, I hate that for you, but you will be great. I am just around the corner if you need help with Colby. See you next week.

Heather D. White said...

So sorry things are so rough right now. But like Kelly said.....fortunately Bunco is smack dab in the middle of the worst of it. SO HAPPY DAY! Wish you could go to the movie with me tonight...sounds like you need it as much (if not more) than I do. Guess I'm on my own tonight...*sniff* LOL! Kidding. I love ya Jewels. If you ever need to bring Colby over, you know I would love to have him so you can take a break...or just be able to focus on work a little easier the next few weeks. I mean it...I'm not just one of those people who offers and doesn't mean it. BRING HIM OVER. He might fuss for a sec, but I am FUN...he'll love it here. LOL! :-)

Heather D. White said...

P.S. Nice cherries. LOL!

Laurie said...

I'm sorry Jewels. I'll bring you lunch one day this week. It won't be Monday - I'll call you. Love you!