Yesterday Darren and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Last night we went and dropped Colby off at my parents and went to Ruth's Chris downtown. It was SO good. Darren and I pretty much had to undo our pants when we walked out of there. It was very pricey but worth it. When Darren made the reservations he let them know it was our anniversary and to have sparkling cider at our table. It was so cute to walk in and have that already sitting there waiting for us. That stuff was good! Anytime I would take a sip the waiter would be right there to fill it back up. I pretty much drank the whole bottle. Dang waiter! We ended up getting the same thing to eat, which was the Mini Sampler. It came with steak, stuffed chicken, a crab cake, salad, veggies, potatoes, and dessert. Everything was awesome! I LOVED the dessert...the chocolate duo. YUMMY! He also gave me the flowers that I love! I have them in my office (my dining room table) to look at all day.
Our house sold
11 years ago
8 comments:
Cute. Tell Darren that I didn't think he had it in him. . .Love,ash
Glad you had a Happy Anniversary. We haven't been there before, but want to go. Maybe we can afford it for our 10 ;)
Darren is so lucky that you put up with him for that long. LOL! Love his toast. Funny funny Darren! Sounds like you had a great night.You are such an awesome couple and we are so lucky to have you as our friends!!!! LOVE YA!
I love love love that wedding picture. It is sooo cute. It is not fair that you both look the same, if you looked at mine, you probably would not know it was even me. Ha! Anyway, Happy Anniversary and here's to the next 6.
Susannah
I can totally see Darren saying that; then laughing hysterically!
Happy Anniversary! sounds like a fantastic night. I agree with Darren here is to another six more :)
I have always wanted to go to Ruth Chris but I am not as lucky as some people. I am glad you had fun.
Congratulations! Love the wedding pic...
Post a Comment