Colby got his first hair cut last week. I was getting some comments that he was starting to get a mullet so I thought we better take care of it. I was going to take him to Cookie Cutters but as I was getting my hair done at my sister's I thought, Heather, my hair girl could do it. A car, some crackers, and Backyardigans got him through it.
After the hair cut we went up to the mountains for the night. Darren's sister and her family were in town for 2 weeks so one night we went up the canyon to roast hot dogs and marshmallows. I really like being up in the canyon to do that stuff...for about 2-3 hours and then that's enough for me. In the 2 hours we were there Colby was filthy, which means I get dirty since his dirty hands always end being wiped on me.
He really loved the dirt
And eating all the crackers for the smore's
Good family fun!

4 comments:
I love that he will sit still for a hair cut. He's so cute.
Fun stuff! Colby is the cutest little kid! Logan wants to play with him!
So cute! I miss the mountains, your hair is adorable and Braden has that same shirt. Love it!
So cute...what a big boy!
Post a Comment