Me modeling my cute new stuff
Me, Deidre, Tierney, Heather, Jodi
On my actual birthday we went to lunch with my family to Zupa's. It was a perfect day for soup since it was freezing and raining. After lunch, my mom watched Colby while Darren and I went shopping. It was so much easier to go shopping without that little guy!! Later Darren's parents came to our house and watched Colby while we went to see, "Indiana Jones." It was kind of a boring movie to me but it was still nice to be able to go to a movie. What I really wanted to do for my b-day was go up and eat at Ruth's Diner up Emmigration Canyon but it was too cold. Darren promises he'll take me another night. We'll see if that happens. :) Darren gave me an adapter for my Ipod so I can listen to my music in my car. Very nice!!
Last night my girlfriends from high school took me to get a pedicure. Maybe this was a hint! Anyway, it was so nice and relaxing. I should post a picture of my nails because it was the first time a guy did my pedicure and they are all flowery. It's pretty funny. After the pedi's we went to Baskin Robbins and talked about the good old days and laughed our heads off.

Colleen, Me, Allison, Laurie
I seriously love being with these girls. Laurie recently gave us a DVD of us the night before our high school graduation. It is a video that we recorded of ourselves being complete idiots. It was pretty embarrasing and hilarious to watch. I am so glad I had these girls in high school. I honestly would be a different person if it wasn't for them. We were such good girls too. We did our own thing and never went to parties, drank, drugs or anything like that. I thought we were pretty cool but maybe we were geeks and no one wanted us at their parties. I don't care though I loved us and had so much fun. I'm SO glad I had friends that were good girls!
6 comments:
We are so cute! Happy birthday! I'm glad you are sending your twenties out with a bang. Love you!
SO MUCH FUN! I love us!!! YAY! Is it time for Bunco yet? ;-)
That was a fun night! Thanks for having a birthday :)!
Um..Tierney. Just kidding. I know you know how to spell it. Mimi's was so much fun! We need to do that more often.
That was such a fun, fun night. My abs physically hurt the next day from so much laughing! I thought you'd also appreciate that my toes are HEALED! Sorry you had front row seats for the surgery! XOX
I wish I had friends! You have a great group of friends...Happy belated birthday and the shades are darling...hot mama!
Post a Comment