Friday, April 18, 2008

Colby's Obsession and First Word

Colby is OBSESSED with wheels! I can put a bucket of matchbox cars in front of him and he'll take one out and spin its wheels for a little bit, put it down and pick up another one to spin its wheels. It's quite nice since he'll entertain himself for awhile doing it. What's not so nice about this obsession is that it is all wheels. Last week I went out in the garage and Colby practically ran out and grabbed onto our car wheel. Not the cleanest thing in the world! Then everytime he's in a shopping cart or in his stroller he is hanging over the side trying to see the wheels spin. He will find a wheel wherever we are. We were at a restaurant and he crawled over to a cart of food because it had wheels. He'll try and spin my office chair wheels. Whenever we're outside he'll go right over to our grill because it has wheels. He gets a little crazy when it comes to his wheels!





Colby has also said his first word..."uh oh." He says it over and over again all day long. Of course he babbles ma ma and da da but I'm not sure he really knows what he's saying. He knows what uh oh means since he throws things as hard as he can off his high chair and sweetly adds, "uh oh." Like he didn't mean to do it. It's really cute...for now. We are also high tech around here and use our cell phones to take pictures and videos. I know it's high quality and all of the photographers are cringing. We do have cameras but that's just too much work. :)

8 comments:

Palmer Family said...

So cute!! The wheels thing is hilarious!

NatRat said...

I love the "uh-ohh" word, I am still trying to teach Bode to say it. One of these days he will say his first word, maybe when Peiton starts talking. And I agree with Colby...wheels are fascinating!

Paige said...

CUTE!!! He is looking big!

Laurie said...

What a stinker! He is so cute and I'm so glad to know that I've actually seen the wheels thing and heard the uh-oh with my own ears. It makes me feel like not such a loser friend. He is so flipping cute!

Kelly said...

SOOO cute! We really need to get our boys together to play. Logan needs someone to teach him to talk :)

Brittany said...

That is the cutest! It makes you nervous to hear the "Uh-oh" words because then you know they did something, but you're right it is cute for now :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Greg & Alex said...

What a cute little boy! This stage is so fun.