Last night I volunteered my mom to do a little cooking class for my sisters and I to teach us how to make her very yummy cinnamon rolls. She was nice enough to do it even though it was probably a lot of work for her. I have never made bread dough before from scratch so it was nice to finally learn. We all got to take home quite a few cinnamon rolls, which was very nice this morning for breakfast. It was fun to learn something new and I think my mom is going to do another class for us on how to make different kinds of rolls. I'm looking forward to that. Thanks mom for the fun night!
While I was busy making the rolls at my mom's, Darren decided to take Colby shopping for new clothes. I thought that was pretty cute. So, off they went to Children's Place to get some shorts and short-sleeved shirts, since he doesn't have any. Here he is in his new duds. Now if it would just warm up so he could actually wear the shorts!
Our house sold
11 years ago
9 comments:
Now that you have mastered cinnamon rolls, I expect a lesson. Tell Darrin I am impressed at his shopping skills. Let's get together again soon, I will call you when I get home from Florida
How fun! How did you talk your mom into doing a class? I would love my mom to show me some of her secrets. What a good idea.
Colby looks cute in his new clothes. How long did they stay clean?
He is a spittin image of you Julie!!
MMMMmmmmm cinnamon rolls! You are not helping me with my low-carb diet. I would do ANYTHING for a cinnamon roll. That was cute of your mom. Colby looks adorable!
So when are you going to teach that cinnamon roll class to me? I am starving now, thanks :) What a cute dad Darren is.
Thanks for inviting me!!
How far do we live?? Where is the love? I don't make cinnamon rolls, and we like to eat them! Are you catching my drift???
Darren took Colby shopping?? Wow that is awesome and it looks like he picked out some cute things.
I would love to learn how to make good bread...I try, but it just isn't the best.
Post a Comment