Saturday, March 1, 2008

Survey

I usually hate these things but I'm bored with every post being about Colby so I stole this survey off Laurie's blog.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A car seat
2. When was the last time you threw up? 1 1/2 years ago. I ate at Olive Garden and about 2 hours later was the sickest I have ever been. I will never eat at Olive Garden again!
3. What's your favorite curse word? All of em'! Just kiddin.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? I don't even interact with three people a day.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Reading blogs.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Sweeping up bread crumbs because Colby got in the cupboard and tipped over the toaster.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Going grocery shopping. So fun!
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Heck no! Yuck!
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Bye to Darren as he left for work. I hate that he has to work Saturday's. Well, it's only one every 6 weeks for a half day but it feels like every other week.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Any!!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Apple juice
12. What are you wearing right now? My pajamas
13. What was the last thing you ate? Shredded Wheat
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes. We went to go get some church shoes for Colby and I ended up buying a shirt.
15. When was the last time you ran? Probably in 6th grade.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? We went to the Jazz game last week and got to be in the suite for Darren's work. That's how I can watch games. Although I tend to people watch more than watch the game.
18. Who is the last person to send you an email? Darren
19. Ever go camping? No thanks!
20. Do you have a tan? I wish!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not a big soda drinker
25. What did your last IM say? My sister telling me her friend ate my leftover Chinese food I accidentally left in her fridge.
26. Are you someone's best friend? I'm sure I'm Colby's...he doesn't know any better.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to church and then to my parent's b-day dinner.
28. Where is your mom right now? Probably still in bed.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Colby playing with toys
30. What color is your watch? I don't own a watch.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Too far away
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? I'm too much of a wuss!
33. What is your birthstone? Emerald
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive-thru
35. How many kids do you want? One is good for now!
36. Do you have a dog? No, and I hope to never have one!
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Darren
38. Have you met anyone famous? Nope
39. Any plans today? Running errands
40. How many states have you lived in? Just good ol' Utah.
41. Ever go to college? Yes it took me about 5 years to get my Associates.
42. Where are you right now? At the kitchen table.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Colby waking up when the sun comes up...which is a little before 6:30.
44. Last song listened to? I was listening to a CD that my niece Jessie made for me. She gets me to listen to the songs that are "in" right now since I'm so out of it.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of!
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Socks. I'd rather not wear shoes.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? Nope.
51. What time is it? 8:30 am
52. Do any of your friends have children? All of them.
53. Do you eat healthy? No.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Work on my computer while trying to entertain Colby at the same time.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? When I answer the phone.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 29
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No.
60. How did you get one of your scars? Church basketball.

4 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Whatever Julie, you are jealous of me because I am so pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! This was so fun to read. My fave was the "I don't even interact with 3 people every day!" Sure seems like that, doesn't it! LOL! Such is the life of a Mama!!!

Greg & Alex said...

Ok, thanks for making me laugh.
And you know what, that is one thing that reminds me of you...vacation socks. Even on a Saturday afternoon, if I have vacation socks it remind me of you so that made me laugh too!

Laurie said...

Church basketball? I would love to see that!
And we used to 'run' when we were in high school! I guess it was more like wandering the neighborhoods looking for our friends, but it's almost the same thing.