Friday, February 29, 2008

He's Gettin' Close...

In the last few weeks, Colby has just started to grasp onto the whole crawling thing. He used to just do the arm crawl and now he's all over the place. Although he still prefers to walk over crawl. As you can see above he is getting very close. I am excited for this summer when he'll be running around rather than me lugging him around everywhere. And why is it that I can't get the kid to drink anything but he'll eat dirt?!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Yeah! Our little Colby is finally walking....

Kelly said...

So cute! I love those first few steps. He's getting so big.

Heidi said...

Julie-
Hey, its Heidi (Wells). Everyone from the good old Crescent 17th seems to be finding eachother's blogs. It is so fun to see everyones families. My little boy is turning one the end of this month and he is still doing the army crawl, but pulls himself up on everything and walks- must be a boy thing.
So I'm curious about your comment that you can't get him to drink, but he'll eat dirt. Are you trying to get him off a bottle? My little guy won't take a sippy cup no matter what I try- wondering if you're having the same issue!?!
P.S. I've read your blog before now(finding it from Jodi's), I'm just too lame to leave comments!