I love when Valentine's is over and the Easter candy hits the shelves. I have a weakness for Cadbury Mini Eggs. They are SO good! I think if they had them all year I probably wouldn't like them as much. It's the fact that you only get them once a year that makes them irresistable to me. I feel like I have to eat as many as possible before they are off the shelves again. This is the holiday I gain weight...but it's so worth it!!
Our house sold
11 years ago
8 comments:
Amen! My mom brought me a bag yesterday because she knows how much I love them. Come eat some with me so I don't eat them all myself.
Mmmmmmm. I hide them from my family so I don't have to share.
I am with you on those dang eggs, it is a good thing they only come out once a year. I like Laurie's idea to hide them :)
You haven't changed much! I still remember those babies at bunco. What can I say...if it's chocolate I'm down!
i love those things and by the way you make the best chocolate covered strawberrys and other deserts
-Jess
you know, I really don't like chocolate that much, (I like it, but sugary stuff is my fav) but for some reason, I eat those things up too...this dang holiday candy! Just do what I do, stock up on the holiday candy so you can enjoy it as long as you want...well I end up eating it all in like 2 weeks and it should last at least 4 months.
I know you don't know me but, I ran across your blog thru someone else's....I thought that I would share with you a little secret....they sell Cadbury Balls during Christmas....They are red, white & green. I know this because my brother is an addict & stocks up on them in December & then again for Easter in hopes he will have enough for the entire year. Keep your eye out for them. ENJOY!
Julie....you are right! I do know Missy. She is in my ward. She is a riot!
Post a Comment