Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

I have such a good Valentine! The door bell rang today and it was a box from...

I opened it up and there were pajamas and lotion for me and pajamas and a stuffed animal for Colby. I thought it was so sweet that Darren thought of Colby too.

What a good hubby I have. He sends me something every year for Valentines. The first couple of years it was flowers, the next it was a cookie bouquet. Every Valentines I think he'll stop doing it but he surprises me every year. Now I'll have pajamas to wear to "pajama" bunco! :) Thanks sweetie, I love you!!

10 comments:

Palmer Family said...

What a cute idea!!!

Kelly said...

Can't wait until PJ Bunco! Next week? j/k. How sweet of Darren.

Anonymous said...

How nice is that! He needs to give Coby a lesson on how to be a good valentine. LOL!

Tierney said...

Oh shoot...that was going to be my post - that now you have jammies for "PJ Bunco". Are they silky? Seriously, in some ways Vinny and Darren are so much alike. In others, they are so different. Vinny could definitely get some "good husband" tips from Darren. (:

Annie Miller said...

That is soooo cute! I want to come to PJ Bunco. How fun!

Hailey Vial said...

Julie Nelson! You are so beautiful, as always. I have been hearing about you from my mom for years, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It's so nice to see everyones families. Your's is wonderful.
Keep in touch, Hailey (Cazier)

NatRat said...

Is it really pj bunco next week? I am all for it...we just need to do Christmas jammies since we all missed Kelly's tree jammies....

Laurie said...

What? You're getting rid of the black silky ones?? What next, Kelly getting rid of her red flannels?
That is really a cute idea!

Carrie said...

I think Darren wins for most thoughtful and creative gift. Flowers are overrated. I'm all about the comfy! and I love that he got something for Colby too!

Carrie said...

I think Darren wins for most thoughtful and creative gift. Flowers are overrated. I'm all about the comfy! and I love that he got something for Colby too!