Colby loves to walk around the house holding onto the walls and furniture. On Friday I was trying to work so I left Colby to do his walking. So far he hasn't really been a hard kid as far as getting into things he shouldn't. Thank goodness! Probably because he hasn't figured it out yet. Anyway, as I was working away I decided to go see what he was doing because he got awfully quiet. As you can see he got into the toliet paper. I thought it was so cute and funny...I know it won't be so cute and funny the 100th time he does it but since it's only the first time I had to get some pics.
Our house sold
11 years ago
6 comments:
Hey Julie
colby is so dang cute i love the pics
Jess
Cute Cute Colby. Logan does the same thing. We have to keep our bathroom doors shut at all times :) Love the new look of your blog.
He is so adorable. Just wait until he throws stuff into the toilet. Like the carbon monoxide detector!
I love those pictures. I wish I could still find the joy in that little stunt. When they're still doing it at 3 and a half years old, not so cute.
He is so cute! I love it that he is making mischief. It is hilarious!
I am with Laurie...kind of sick of cleaning up the TP everyday. But, it does keep them busy, well for a minute until the TP is off the roll.
Post a Comment