I had so much fun last night hanging out with my friends from high school. It was so relaxing to just sit and chat about nothing for hours. By the time I got home and into bed it was 11:00. I finally fall asleep for about 20 minutes and Colby wakes up screaming. He had a runny nose earlier and I think he woke up and couldn't breathe. It is the first time Colby has really been sick in 11 months. He has been so healthy, thank goodness!
Poor kid. You could tell he just did not feel good and there wasn't much we could do. Darren paced around the house with him and he finally fell back asleep around 1:00ish. It took me back to the days when Colby was a month old. I decided last night that I am in no rush to go back to those days. I love Colby but I sure don't want a new baby anytime soon. Hopefully Colby gets feeling better soon because I am a wuss when it comes to my sleep!
Our house sold
11 years ago
7 comments:
I hear ya. I'm really dreading the next month that lay ahead of me.
Jack has had a cold too and it's just miserable for everyone. I need my sleep or I'm not a happy camper.
So sorry to hear that little C is feeling yucky!! Hope he feels better soon...cuz tomorrow is bunco! LOL! Kidding...hope he feels better anyway. Oooh...guess who is speaking in church on Sunday!? ;-)
I'm so sorry. There's nothing worse than sick kids...Well, maybe sick husbands. :-) Thanks for last night I had a really good time and would love to do that more often. See you tomorrow-
I'm sorry! Did you take him in to see about the ear infection? I'll bet that's it!
I'm SO sorry. I know it was Laila who gave it to him. I'm the same with sleep. I think I would actually pay to have more time to sleep in a day.
Thanks for giving me a reality check!!
How's that baby feeling? I love keeping up with what's new in your life! You are the best! Dee, also how do you get such cute backgrounds?
Post a Comment