Thanks a lot Laurie for the tag! I swear you are the tagging queen! :) I am tagging everyone else who hasn't done it and wants to...
What is his name? Darren Rogers Rowe but I call him sweetie. Everyone else calls him Delby.
How long have you been together? Off and on for 17 years (Wow! That's a long time!) but married for 5.
How long did you date? We dated for real (not the middle school thing) for 2 1/2 years before we were married.
How old his he? 29
Who eats more? Darren
Who said I love you first? Darren.
Who is taller? Darren. I love that he is so much taller than me. I can wear any shoes I want!
Who can sing better? Definitely Darren. I am a horrible singer...just ask him.
Who is smarter? We always say he's smarter in some areas where he's not I am and vice versa.
Who does the laundry? Me. I don't think Darren knows how to use the washing machine.
Who pays the bills? Me. Darren doesn't even know we have bills.
Who sleeps in the right side? I sleep closest to the bathroom and the door.
Who mows the lawn? Jose
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? I hate driving when Darren is in the car. He is the absolute worst back seat driver ever!! It's like I'm 16 and he is the Driver's Ed teacher. Annoying!
Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
Who kissed who first? Darren was trying to kiss me in the 7th grade but I tried to avoid him because I thought I'd get pregnant.
Who asked who out first? Darren asked me to "go with" him in the 7th grade. Is that what we said in those days?
Who proposed? Darren. On Christmas Day in 2001.
Who has more friends? I think I probably do, but he is much better at making friends than me.
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the situation.
Who has more siblings? He does by one.
Who wears the pants? We always say neither of us do... :)
Our house sold
11 years ago
5 comments:
Will you have Jose come and mow my lawn?? I'm jealous.
Aren't you glad that I tag you? Now Darren can feel special. Everyone wins!
Sounds like Christmas was good...and how could you not like the Backyardigans, it is Bode's favorite. I think he has the dance at the begining memorized. Nice T.V and lucky laptop. Fun, Fun, Fun!
Vinny laughed about you thinking kissing could get you pregnant. He also asked if I was going to spotlight him now. Guess that means I will be posting soon.
Jewels...Milli Vanilli ROCKS!! Thats all I have to say!
What a cute tag!How are you guys? It's been forever.
Post a Comment