Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas


It was so fun to have Colby this year for Christmas even if he had no idea what was going on. The picture above was taken at my parent's on Christmas Eve. We go there every year and have a big dinner and exchange presents. Colby drew my nephew's name for Christmas and I being the big idiot that I am, totally forgot to take it to my parents. So as all the grandkids were opening presents my nephew's was sitting under my tree at home. I felt so bad. Good thing he is only 2 and I just gave him the present Colby got and he seemed happy.


On Christmas day I thought Colby would at least think the wrapping paper was fun, but no he didn't like it a bit. He did like his new Backyardigans DVD's...as you can see he didn't want to take his hands off of it. He looked cute in his new Christmas jammies as well...
I'm pretty sure Darren was happier with his presents than Colby. I surprised him with his LCD TV that he hasn't shut up about for about a year and a 1/2 now. He suprised me with a laptop that I am very excited about. Now Colby and I aren't stuck in one room while I work all day. Yahoo!!! Needless to say neither Darren or I stuck with the Christmas budget we set. Oh well it was fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Our Santas think alike! I got a new laptop too and Mat got the flatscreen. So muuch fun! Colby is too cute.

Laurie said...

Gotta love the Christmas budget. Those are made to be broken!