On Saturday night I was craving hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows. I kept talking about it so when Darren started to give Colby a bath I went downstairs to heat some up. I put my mug in the microwave, got the marshmallows, and could not find our hot chocolate mix anywhere. I walked upstairs to feed Colby and told Darren the bad news. He just laughed at me and left the room. After I fnished feeding Colby, I went downstairs and Darren comes walking in the door from the store with hot chocolate mix. I thought that was so nice of him. Again, I have to write these things down for myself because other times when I want to drop kick him I'll go back and read how sweet he can be. :) I also decided after watching Oprah last week when she had some "love" show that I was going to tell Darren I loved him at least once a day. I told him two days in a row and he kept asking me, "What do you want?" "What kind of game are you playing?" As you can tell we are very affectionate...
Our house sold
11 years ago

3 comments:
Ahh....how sweet. Every now and again Chas will do things like that for me. But then it's ME who is saying, "What do you want?" "What kind of game are you playing?" LOL!
He's so nice. How come he got all the sensitivity in the Rowe family?
That is sweet! That is also my favorite hot chocolate!
Post a Comment