This has been the best season for the Cougs...because I have successfully managed not to watch one minute of any game! It has been awesome! Darren is a big time BYU fan and he is already recruiting Colby to do the same. 
Thanksgiving at our house was so nice this year. Every year and I'm talking every year it is a fight over Thanksgiving between Darren and I. TG is the only holiday that we fight over. So this year instead of fighting over it we decided we would eat at seperate houses....and you know what, it was so nice. In the morning we went to see a movie with Darren's family then we went to my parent's and I ate while Darren entertained Colby. It was nice to have dinner without trying to juggle Colby at the same time. Once I finished up Darren headed over to his parents and I got to just relax with my family. It was so nice to not have to rush off to another house. It was the most relaxing TG I've had in a long time! I'm sure my mom wishes she could say TG for her was relaxing! :)
6 comments:
Pretty sweet deal Jewels. You've been tagged. Go to my blog for details!
Colby is getting so big! He's sucha a cutie.
However, I think we need to bring him over to the red side :)
Sounds like it was a good day! The only problem is that you are BYU fans. I don't think we can be friends anymore! :)
Colby is cute, but he should be wearing a RED hat. Once he is able to make his own decisions, I am sure he will come over to the RED SIDE!
I know how you feel jewels, I HATE football season...no I hate BYU season! maybe we should go shopping, to the movies, dinner while the games are on?
All your comments about red disgust me. Didn't you hear Austin Collie, if you are living right, you will belong to the Y. Get it straight people.
Darren
Post a Comment