A couple of nights ago I am giving Colby a bath and Darren walks in and asks why I'm washing Colby's body with shampoo. I was wondering what the heck he was talking about when for the first time in 8 months I looked down at the bottle and realized it actually is shampoo. For some reason, I don't know why, thought that the orange stuff was body wash AND shampoo. Like it was an all in one type deal. Apparently not. So for 8 months I have been washing Colby with shampoo. Good thing Darren gives Colby his baths about 90% of the time!
Our house sold
11 years ago
7 comments:
It all does the same thing! Soap is soap in my opinion!
I'm with Allison - soap is soap. I use shampoo to wash all three of my kids too. The real body soap is just too harsh, so we use shampoo. Also...how do you get Darren to do the bathing? I desperately need in on that trick.
I can't believe you were bathing him with shampoo!! You are right, what kind of mother are you? Just joshin you, I am sure all the ingredients are the same with that baby stuff. Julie, you are a awesome mother!
Oh good, now I don't feel as stupid! As far as Darren bathing him...some nights its the only time he gets to spend with him before he goes to bed. I figure its their bonding time...or something like that. :)
Hi Natalie! Do you have a blog?
I've always used it for both! I say you're golden! Annie
J & J does make one that is an all over wash, so it is easy to get those confused. Hey, I even use shampoo to shave sometimes if I'm out of soap.
OK..first off..WHAT??? Darren bathes Colby 90% of the time? Good grief girl....lucky ducky!! Though who knows how long that will last. LOL! As for the shampoo thing....oh heck....sometimes I wash MY body with shampoo. It all foams up and washes, right? LOL! If this is the worst thing you ever do as a Mama, then you are alright! ;-)
Post a Comment