We had our family pictures taken last week and just got some samples...I absolutely love them! My friend, Heather, took them and did such a good job. I was a little worried getting pictures with Colby but he was so good...for most of it. I didn't think we'd get a straight shot of his face because I didn't think he'd look at the camera. I forget though that once a camera comes out he just stares at it. The only way we got him to smile was getting his toy out, which we didn't think about until halfway through. Although I actually like his serious face. Thanks Heather for taking these and doing such a good job editing! I highly recommend her!
Our house sold
11 years ago
10 comments:
Oooh..that was speedy! So glad you guys like them. I am so happy with how they turned out. Colby is such a cutie.....and all three of you look so awesome in all of them. I have the printed proofs of all 60 images I edited for ya (out of the 300+ that I took..holy cow!!) and am formatting a CD for you as we speak. I will run them over to you later today!!! Again, so glad you love the pics. It's pretty hard to go wrong with such a good lookin' fam!!
I know I just sent you an email about it, but I love these pictures! Heather, you did a great job. Every one of them is cuter than the last! Love you guys!
Wow, these turned out so dang cute! Colby is your little twin. What a little cutie!!
These are so cute! I love them and better get one.
Darling pics Jewels. Colby is getting so big and is so cute. We really need to get family pics done soon.
I love them!!! Cute family, Heather did a great job. It reminds me that all my pics are outdated now.
Nobody said anything about how cool Darren looks in these, I just wanted to say that he looks like a total stud in these pictures. Keep up the good work you sly dawg!
-Darren-
Love the pictures Julie! Colby is so cute...and Darren looks ok too :) Heather did a great job. Glad to hear about her new adventures as well as yours. Annie
You all look great, such a cute family, and yes Darren you make the pictures :) Colby is so dang cute! GREAT JOB TO HEATHER.
Umm, what magazine cover did you say you guys modeled for? You guys look amazing! I'll be needing Heather's number soon!
Post a Comment