I put Colby down for his nap because I thought he was tired. A half hour later he was still rolling around in there making his grumpy noise with his eyes wide open. I figured maybe he's getting old enough now that he only needs two naps a day instead of his usual three. So, I got him out of his crib and put him in his swing so he could play. A few minutes later I look over and he is dead asleep. That little stinker was tired! I guess gone are the days when I could just lay him in his crib and he would fall right asleep. Yes, the picture is blurry since the swing was moving.
Our house sold
11 years ago
3 comments:
I love how you are right behind me in stages. It's amazing how similar our little guys are. Mason only takes 1 nap now for about 2 hours, and I have to get him to sleep first and then put him in his crib.
I need you to come over and play! I want to see him. He's so freaking CUTE! I wanna pinch him!
no pinching Laurie!!!
Post a Comment