I have been tagged by Jodi and Allison so I guess I've got to do it!
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I lived in Mexico for a summer when I was around eight.
2. I don't like Oprah but I like her show.
3. I always have to have dessert after every meal (except breakfast)...thanks dad.
4. I always have dreams that I am trapped in an elevator. I think I'm a little claustrophobic...thanks mom.
5. I like music from the 50's & 60's...Nat King Cole, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, etc.
6. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing half the time being a mom.
I tag anyone who wants to do this and hasn't been tagged yet!
Our house sold
11 years ago
3 comments:
What the heck is a Yummy Life?
I have that same dessert problem too.
Sorry I messed up on the blog name, its really "Everything Yummy" and its Jodi, Allison's sister-in-law.
Post a Comment