Since Missy posted her embarrasing story I can now share my night of fun. Last week I was apparently not being the most pleasant person to be around, according to Darren. He suggested I needed a night out since I hadn't had one it quite a while. He gave me an assignment to find a girlfriend to go out with this week and go have fun. So I called Missy up and she was happy to help me fulfill Darren's assignment. Anyway, so we went to Famous Dave's and had a nice dinner. Then she did something so embarrasing to herself that she is right, I seriously laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face and my stomach muscles hurt. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. It made the whole night! It wouldn't have been funny had her friend not been watching the whole thing and we could hear him laugh out loud. I am going to be calling Missy more often to release my stress! Thanks Missy!
Our house sold
11 years ago
4 comments:
I told Vinny the Missy story and he laughed SO hard! I seriously think that is one of the funniest stories I've heard in a while because I can totally picture you two in the car laughing like crazy!
As long as Missy knows she was second choice....
That was a good story! I still can't stop laughing!
Well, you have to tell us what happened?
Okay, I just read it on Missy's blog. and tell her not to feel too bad because I have done that before, well not two but I have driven over 1!
Post a Comment