
Colby was my cute little hot dog for Halloween. I loved this costume!
Here is Darren "eating" the hot dog.
I loved this picture of Colby and Allison's little boy, Mason. I think he is so cute. I wanted to take him home with me.
I just can't help but laugh when I see this picture of my nephew Jonah.
Our house sold
11 years ago
5 comments:
it was so fun seeing you guys last night! We need to get the two boys together more often!
He is SO DANG CUTE! I love it.
I love that costume! We should get Jack, Mason and Colby together to play.
MMMMM . . . suddenly I want a hot dog real bad! What a cutie! This is the second baby I have seen being served up for halloween. If you want to see something funny, check out
http://www.heather-rita.blogspot.com. We could have a full meal!
How fun! I love Halloween and all the fun costumes.
Post a Comment